Tuesday, August 14, 2012

One of those days...

The only thing I've been doing today is sitting in my ex boyfriend's t-shirt, sweat pants, drinking hot tea, and watching Grey's Anatomy. It's one of those days. One of those afternoons. I don't have to be at work until 5 tonight.

I was supposed to go thrifting and consignment shopping today with my friend Amanda E. but I needed a 'me' day. I had a date last night. It was nice. Great even. The guy was a gentleman. A sweetheart. He's meeting me for Coffee tomorrow before class. I think this one is going to be a good one. I don't know what I want out of this though. I'm taking it slow.

I'm just second guessing things. Like I always do. I worry it's because I already have an idea of what I want and who I want it with. I want to be up North. That's the main thing. Where I want to settle down. And whether it's with the guy I want to enjoy it with or not... Well, I'll deal with that when I get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment