Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New cut, new style.

So I got my hair cut today. It feels so much healthier. I love it. My internet is still down at home so I'm using the tethering option on my phone to update from my laptop. It makes facebook and tumblr go quite slow, so I'm just going to update this Blog from it. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow. I'm starting to get very annoyed with Charter... But there's not really much that I can do. I need to go to Wal-mart and buy a big calendar to hang up on my wall. Honestly, I think it would help me blog more if I wrote out and had a visual reminder telling me to. Ha, how bad is that? Oh well.

I work Doubles the next three days, so I'm going to try to Blog as much as I can. It might just be quotes or pictures, but I at least need to post something.

I need to edit last week's Vlog and upload it... I guess I'll do that the rest of tonight and tomorrow while I'm on break. Hopefully I'll be able to upload it tomorrow or Friday. I think I'll also add a widget or starting posting my videos up on here soon. I need to find a better looking theme or layout though. Something that fits more to the style or mood. I don't know. I'm just rambling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment