Tuesday, August 7, 2012

No Internet...

So the internet at my house went out on Sunday... Which makes it quite difficult to blog...

I have been forced to update with my phone which is quite annoying. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow morning. I'll be able to blog when I get off work. Hopefully before I go get my hair cut by Micah. I'm kind of nervous about that. Micah always does a good job, but since I'm not quite sure what I want my hair to look like, I don't know how it's going to turn out. I trust her and she always knows what to do with my hair. I'll just put all my faith in her hands. Haha. She's never let me down before. I haven't gotten my hair cut in over a year. So this is way past due. I also need to recolor my hair, but we'll save that for a later date.


On a different note; I'm kind of hoping that with all the things that have been going on in my love life, it will inspire me to start writing again. I've been suffering through a horrible phase of writer's block that I can't get out of. I hate it. I just can't put down in to words all the shit that's going on in my head. Harder for me to even talk about it with the people closes to me. I hate it so much.

I didn't spend the last two days with J like I said I was going to. Need some time to think, which I still didn't do. I spent majority of the time trying to find things to keep my mind off of the subject. Went to Wal-mart to look for new book shelves and other organizing materials for my room. Played some video games, read about two different books, and went running for a good 2 hours. I just don't know what to do. Do I really want this again? Or am I just trying to fight off being lonely for as long as possible? I haven't told C about this yet. I haven't talked to him since this past Saturday actually. That's not anything he finds unusual, though. He's used to going days without hearing from me. I just don't really know if this is something I should bring up. I don't know if this something he would care about hearing or knowing. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment