Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello August.

So I'm going to try something new this month. 
Every day I'm going to blog something... At least two posts a day.
I need to get better with this whole blogging thing. 

I also need to get better with Vlogging, too...

Anyways, on to what's going on in my life...

J called me Saturday when I got off work. Said he missed me and wanted to see me. I couldn't deny the fact that I missed him too. So I went over to hang out with him and his old roommate ate his old apartment. It was nice seeing him again after a month apart from each other. I don't know where this is going to go this time. I told him I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do this again. He said we should try, but I don't know. I still have C on the mind. I'm never going to get C out of my heart and mind. He's always going to be there because I want him to be there. He's the one I want to try with. Lord knows if I will ever tell him that... I just need to get up North. Need to try things out.

Because J makes me want to stay here. But I'm not looking for a reason to stay. North is where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment