Monday, June 11, 2012

One Step at a Time.

So I introduced you to one of my best friends Friday night... I was unbelievably stressed about it.
Out of all of my friends, she's one of the two girls who's opinion on who I date matters the most to me.

So far you're in the gold, but with some of the stupid shit that I've been dealing with lately, you might not be there for long. That conversation we had... Why did you have to bring that up? Asking me my thoughts. Where I saw this going. Where this is on my priority list. Aren't those questions that I'm supposed to be asking you? Isn't that the general roles in relationships. I guess you've learned by now that my relationships are anything but typical. I didn't get to see you Saturday or tonight. That's fine. I need a little break from you after that conversation. Although, you have my ID and I kind of need that... So I guess I'll take you up on your lunch date offer. I'm just going to hope that you don't try to start where we left off Friday night. I still don't have answers for you. Or at least the ones that you're wanting to hear.

Honestly, I much rather hear the answers from you. Where do I stand with you? Where am I on your priority list? And please tell me, why have you been fighting so hard to keep me around?

No comments:

Post a Comment