Friday, June 22, 2012

Endless Summer.

The rest of this Summer is going to be awesome. Especially this weekend. So much planned already and planning so much more as well. I've been planning so much with my friends and hopefully will have a lot to Vlog about. I'm also hoping this will help me keep track of everything... I'm horrible at keeping track of my date book...

Friday June 22 - Work @ 1030 / Work @ 500 / Night out
Saturday June 23 - Movie with Dad and Sister/ Cooking for Couples Shower/ Amanda S. Bachelorette Party
Sunday June 24 - Nick and Amanda's Couples Party
Monday June 25
Tuesday June 26
Wednesday June 27 - Work @ 1030
Thursday June 28 - Work @ 1030 / Girl's night with Anna
Friday June 29 - Work @ 1030 / Work @ 500 / Night out
Saturday June 30 - Work @ 530 / Fuego or Tin Roof
Sunday July 1
Monday July 2
Tuesday July 3
Wednesday July 4 - Fourth of July Party at Anna's
Thursday July 26 - Warped Tour with Anna and Layken

No comments:

Post a Comment