Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maybe you would have been something I'd be good at.

And on to the next one...

It's amazing how easily I get bored in a relationship. How badly I long for someone who excites my mind, body, and soul. I miss being able to hold a conversation about almost anything. Just to be able to talk for hours about nothing in particular. It has been so long.

I know you felt me pulling away. You tried to keep me around, but it felt like such a half hearted effort. I told you this wasn't working and you suggested we just needed to get to know each other better. Maybe that's true. That would require both of us to make time for each other, but you don't want to chase after someone who has no intention of being caught and I don't have the patience to wait for you to understand.

I bet we could have been great together. But you remind me of someone, somebody I've almost forgotten. Somebody I've been so eager to forget.

Which just makes me believe that you're the one that I don't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment