Sunday, March 18, 2012

Crazy weekend.

Friday was payday. Ran around town trying to find things for St. Patrick's Day at work. Such a horrible night at work. Just some people....

Yesterday was crazy. All in all, it was great day. I love where I work and my coworkers. Hung out after work listening to some old school rap and the lonely island. It was great. Drinking our limited edition bud light beer in the special green bottles. It was great after a 13 hour shift.

Now I'm just hanging out at home til it's time to go to my dress fitting for my bride's maid dress. My dad, brother. Uncle, and brother in law are in Puerto Rico for spring break so my mom, sister, niece and I are doing some wedding planning. Today is my day off, so I'm going to try and enjoy it as much as I can. I work 12 shifts next week. It's going to be hell, but it's what I signed up for. Workaholic, at your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment