Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I just want back in your head.

The past 3 days have felt like they have been dragging on. It makes it worse that I haven't really heard from you in those 3 days either. I don't know what's going on. It sucks more than it hurts, if it even hurts at all...

These three weeks of whatever we are have been nice. I'd hate to see them go, but life can do terrible things sometimes. Now it's the waiting game. A game that I'm not very good at because I usually never play it. I don't wait on guys. Only once. And it didn't turn out well at all. It doesn't help that you're quite similar to him. So much so that it was what attracted me to you in the first place.

You told me that I seem way too guarded. Emotionally damaged, I guess. Maybe I shouldn't be... Maybe I should let down just a little bit. See how this goes. Give it a fighting chance. Because this feels worth it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment