Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Maybe I'm just wasting time...

I need to know where I stand with you.
It's killing me not knowing for sure. I hate this. I really do.

Why can't I just ask you? I can talk to you about everything but this. Everything but the things that I really need to know. I'm scared that I just have this whole wonderful story built up in my head and you're over there just not even thinking twice about all of this. I mean, I'm going insane over here...

I just don't know how to bring it up without being blunt about it. And I don't want to ruin anything that's going on between us. Am I feeling this all too soon? Does it even make sense for me to feel the way that I do?

Maybe I'm just going crazy. Let's just chalk it up to that...

That would seem just a bit more believable than you being hopelessly in love with me like I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment