Monday, September 24, 2012

Exhausted.

I feel so exhausted... Working, Class, Babysitting, Homework... I need an official day off.

I have barely had any time to myself. I've been able to work out twice a week at least. I need to get back to my regular of 4 times a week. I got a good bit of homework that I need to catch up with and no time to do it. Unless I bring my laptop with me everywhere I go with a WiFi at hand.

I miss playing video games and just being able to relax. Life of a working college student, I guess.

I don't know if I'll get any off time in the next week or two. I asked off my birthday weekend so I'm hoping they at least give me that. I'm going to need it. Spend some time with my friends and family. That would be so nice.

Maybe I'll go get a tattoo... I've been thinking about it. Getting either one of my wrists done. I just don't know which one yet.

I just need to get my life organized. That would be nice... Isn't there an App for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment