Monday, April 2, 2012

I read into things. #1

www.ireadintothings.tumblr.com or www.gloryszabo.com

If you haven't heard of this website, you should probably check it out. Her writing is amazing and I'm pretty sure that she writes about my life half the time.
I'm going to start sharing some of her writing on here for y'all. Probably post one song a week that I've been listening to repeatedly. I'm not sure. Something to brighten this blog up. Not focus it mostly on my love life. Well, I'll try anyways. I'll probably post the videos my friends and I have been recording once I get them edited. Have to find time for that first.

And at some point, I will connect this with my Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram. Probably when I hit around 20 or 30 post. I don't know. I guess we'll just see.

No comments:

Post a Comment